Our Covid-19 business response to our partners and clients,
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to expand throughout our communities here and abroad, we are constantly seeking ways to protect the safety and well-being of our team and our community. To eliminate worry and confusion regarding the status of our team we decided to develop a blog and to outline our Covid-19 business response in our post.
Our line of work teaches us to prepare often and take precautions. Our primary goal here is to not under-react. We care about you, we care about your families, and we care about this community. Lindstrom Restoration is actively monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic and its effects within our community. We believe, it is everyone’s duty to help “flatten the curve” for those who will struggle through this illness.
Our Covid-19 business response:
We are implementing an evolving set of exposure controls, social distancing, and work practice modifications in alignment with guidance from WHO, the CDC, OSHA, and the Minnesota Department of Health.
Behavioral / Social:
- All in-person company meetings are rescheduled using technology.
- Crew visitation to the office is now for critical functions/needs only.
- Our Crews and our office staff are practicing strict social distancing.
- Zero-Contact greetings with team and clients.
- 6-foot separation at all times.
- 1 person per vehicle.
- No shared meals/coffee service.
- Electronic submission of time cards.
- Our office is open to employees only from 3/16/2020 to 4/10/2020.
- Supplies, mail, etc. are processed under zero contact.
- Contracts/Work Authorizations are handled via DocuSign.
Hygiene / Sanitizing:
- Team members to stay home with even a mild cough and/or fever.
- We ask that our workers voluntarily check their personal health DAILY for fever. (If 100.4 Deg. F or greater, stay home)
- No handshaking or contact greetings as of 3/9/2020.
- Everyone to frequently wash hands for 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
- Everyone to avoid touching their face, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Signs are up throughout the office to reinforce hygienic behavior.
- Catch coughs and sneezes on elbows or into tissues.
- Daily cleaning/sanitizing of high-contact surfaces like doorknobs, tables, laptops, keyboards, vehicles, steering wheels, and phones.
- Bi-weekly deep cleaning and HVLP fogging is implemented.
Plan for continuity:
In our review of government actions taken in other markets like Pennsylvania, restoration is deemed an essential and “life-sustaining” industry. For this reason, we are confident our offices will remain open under strict adherence to our behavioral and hygienic standards. Most importantly, we are equipped and prepared for your emergency restoration needs during these extraordinary times. Unlike many restoration companies, we are NOT actively pursuing any COVID-19 cleaning projects. We are committed to remaining construction-focused, dedicated to our core referral partners, and available to our clients throughout this event.
Covid-19 business response closing statement:
We are doing our part to statistically reduce exposures and person-to-person contact wherever possible. Our operations and policies will continue to evolve while this situation unfolds. For that reason, we intend to update this blog weekly with updates and changes. We live in a beautiful state, full of incredibly resilient people. During this time, we must all remember to be kind, patient, and vigilant. As a community and a country, we will be changed forever. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone on the front lines of this pandemic. Especially those in the medical field.
Mike Lindstrom | President