Vandalism Damage Restoration Services
Damage to your belongings and home may not be as severe as a fire or water loss, but instances of vandalism may be severe and life-threatening in any case. The longer you wait for restoration services, the more detrimental the damages can be.
Here are a few things to do before our Lindstrom Emergency Restoration crew arrives and after you have reported the incident to your insurance company:
- Call Lindstrom Cleaning & Construction, Inc. and your insurance company immediately. The faster we can arrive, the less damage you will sustain.
- Report the incident to the police. They will help gather evidence of the damage that can help figure out who the vandals were.
- If eggs were used, make sure you hose down affected items, especially on the exterior of your home and vehicles. Egg can damage the paint of your car, so the more quickly it is removed the better.
- If there is damage on the inside of the home, clean up spilled food or liquids. If valuable glassware was broken, gather all the pieces that you can, your insurance company may want to estimate the size and take pictures.
- If any of your furniture was damaged, make sure you blot the area if it is cloth, do not wipe. Wiping will cause the damage to seep farther into the furniture. If wood is chipped find those pieces as well, we may be able to restore the broken item.
Working in the restoration business, Lindstrom Restoration has lots of experience with content cleaning and damage due to loss which makes them a great company for vandalism damage restoration services.